Phoenix, AZ Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Network Security Engineer-SR (DDI=DNS, DHCP, IPAM)
DDI - (DNS, DHCP, IPAM) Network Security Engineer
The Infrastructure, Operations, and Cloud (IO&C) organization provides customers with network infrastructure technology and services. Their services enable and support business applications and the internal and external facing products. DNS Infrastructure Services and Support, Domain Management & Registrar Support for all domains, Automatic Failover for Applications using DNS and DNSSEC for High Availability of systems are part of the offerings & solutions we support. The organization provides design, engineering, and lifecycle management of the infrastructure that powers these services This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- In this role the candidate will be a critical resource as a DDI SME on the Network Delivery Engineering team.
- Tasks would include designing, engineering, and providing day to day project and infrastructure support required to manage the critical DNS/DHCP/IPAM Infrastructure.
- Provide leadership, design, engineering and 7x24 support for IO&C.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of networked information systems.
- Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization, as well as with Business Partners.
- Minimum of five (5) years supporting Network Environments, Linux/Unix Operating Systems, and DDI Infrastructure for Enterprise class environments.
- Demonstrated experience with DDNS and static DNS functionality (Client and Server) is desired with products like TCPWave, VitalQIP, or Infoblox.
- Familiarity with Terraform, Ansible, Salt or similar automation tools are a benefit as we drive towards Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience and/or understanding of DNSSEC and IPV6 technologies and implementation is a plus.
- Experience with SCM and DevOps tool suites; examples include Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, Concourse etc.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum, experience adopting or leading continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts and frameworks
- Strong understanding of application, server, and network security
- Requires excellent problem solving and analytic skills to effectively address the needs of customers, including experience handling problem escalations and notifications.
- Must possess strong communication skills (oral and written) and technical understanding to take complex technical concepts and present them to a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently during on-call support
- Self-motivated, solutions oriented, and pro-active.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field OR related practical experience
- Programming / Scripting background with knowledge of Python, REST API and PERL is a plus
- Automation / Orchestration experience in a networked environment is a plus
- Experience troubleshooting with log aggregators like Splunk desired.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Visio and/or NetBrain for generating network diagrams.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry is a plus
- A CCIE certification is preferred but not required.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com