VEGA Consulting Solutions is staffing Security Engineers/SOC Analyst for our direct client. The selected candidate will be required to work out of the Woodcliff Lakes, NJ office on a hybrid basis, (3 days in the office).
The Security Engineer will manage, review, evaluate, implement, and maintain the day-to-day operations of information technology.
- Ideal candidates will possess a minimum of 5 exp. A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related technical field is required.
- Ideal candidates will have a background in technology having worked for a small to medium sized business (under 500 people) and a strong emphasis on security. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- An understanding of networking protocols and routing.
- An understanding of Firewalls, Routers, Hubs, Switches
- Experience with security practices
- Knowledge of anti-malware and threat prevention technologies
- Strong experience in core technologies such as Windows OS, Server hardware, Active Directory, Email, etc.
- Current Tech Stack: Dell servers, hyper-v, fortigate firewall, Unity NAS, Ringcentral, Okta, Windows Servers, Datto backup
If your experience matches the requirements above, please submit your resume to this posting, pls ensure to reference Job ID "TS13078".