DTS is looking for experienced Network Security Engineer for our client project in Charlotte, NC/Detroit, MI
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
The Network Security Engineer is a member of the Information Protection & Risk Management organization and works closely with other members of the IPRM program to develop, implement and support a wide range of critical security controls at Ally. The engineer works with a team of security engineers within the Cyber Security Technology group to deploy, sustain and monitor technical controls and tools to meet specific security requirements, and help with defining processes to ensure that security configurations and tools are maintained.
- Operations and monitoring and day to day troubleshooting for Network Security Tools across the enterprise.
- Tune controls to best meet the need of the business
- Identify security risks and work to report and lead remediation efforts
- Provide expert level troubleshooting for supported technologies
- Perform architecture and engineering responsibilities in support of existing technologies and new security projects
- Perform regular health checks and user activity audits
- Author and vigilantly maintain documents related to the design, purpose, operation, and management of security applications
- Primary responsibility is support of our security infrastructure and security projects with potential to take on responsibilities for other network security technologies such as Web Application Firewalls, Network Access Control, Firewall, IDS/IPS, etc
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with deployment and maintenance of enterprise firewall products: Palo Alto Networks, Check Point, Fortinet, and Tufin
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with deployment and maintenance of enterprise Web Application Firewalls: Akamai Kona, F5 ASM / Advanced Web Application Firewall
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with deployment and maintenance of enterprise proxy solutions
- Must have good working knowledge of troubleshooting techniques: performing and analyzing the results of packet captures, CLI commands, familiarity with network protocols
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or relevant field of study
- Excellent data analysis skills using standard office tools are required.
- Willing to have a flexible work schedule and be on call for incident resolution
- Coding/Scripting experience such as Python or PowerShell to automate takas is a bonus.
Digital Technology Solutions (DTS)