The network assurance team works across all of the network infrastructures globally. The team implements and manages technologies and process to detect network intrusion; monitor network data flows for abnormalities; prevent operational impact from denial of service attacks; prevent the spread of malware and impede connections to malware command and control networks. Major responsibility for NIPS implementation and management.
The incumbent will:
• Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
• Identify and define system security requirements.
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
• Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
• Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
• Provide on-call support to the Network Operations Center.
• Certifications in network and security disciplines are welcome.
• 5 to 7 years’ experience with large scale security control deployment and operation of IDS/IPS.
• Demonstrated competency using security controls to disrupt the attack - kill - chain.
• Proven working experience in building and maintaining security systems
• Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
• Propensity to learn new products and roles within industry standards and support related deployments in primary and secondary (backup) roles.
• Works independently.
• Works with functional and business units to execute projects
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact