Network Security Engineer who will act as a cloud security subject matter expert to lead engineering efforts in securing our digital assets, data, and apps deployed in the cloud and on-prem. The network security engineer is expected to work independently with internal and external clients as well as senior management on detection, prevention, response, and mitigation of emerging cyber threats/attacks targeting the global networks.
• Subject Matter Expert responsible for design and implementation of cloud security architectural framework, best practices, and compliance requirements.
• Identify and implement defense-in-depth cloud technologies and solutions.
• Ensure best security practices, and provide technical consulting on the use of cloud access security broker, firewall, access control, intrusion detection and prevention, malware analysis, and threat correlation.
• Monitor, collect, correlate, and identify security related logs, events, and data at different layers.
• Perform research to identify and analyzing emerging cloud threats and attacks.
Scope of Job
• Subject matter expert with broad and in-depth knowledge of cloud security challenges, technologies, tools, and best practices.
• Coach and mentor other team members.
• 5+ years of related IT experience with significant job responsibilities tied to networking and cloud environments
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience and appropriate certifications
• Expert knowledge of network protocols, OS, and/or cloud security
• Experience with cloud security in AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
• Familiar with CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudSOC, or similar tools
• Working knowledge of WAF, Splunk, ELK, or ArcSight
• Knowledge of PCI and other industry compliance standards
• Experience with Office365, salesforce, or similar SaaS apps
• Coding experience
• Good understanding of business, technology, and tradeoffs
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact