Job Title: Network Engineer
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Duration: 6+ Months Contract(03:00 PM-11:00 PM Shift)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing, implementing or verifying the detailed technical network support for projects, problem and incident management
- Provide network designs within the confines of established architectural standards
- Analyze current network infrastructure, monitor environment and data flow and identify choke points, opportunities for optimization and make recommendations based on current and projected company footprint
- Collaborate with management and senior engineering staff in the development, design architecture and implementation of network expansion and optimization
- Create and maintain design documentation for proposed designs and existing networks
- Perform network maintenance, support and troubleshooting
- Provide subject matter expertise to functional project teams and participate in cross-functional initiatives
- Demonstrate innovative approaches to solving unique challenges, while maintaining the security and integrity of the network
- Implement the proposed design.
- Mentor junior personnel
- Take direction from leads and adhere to established standards that you will help to create
- Capable of troubleshooting complex issues with voice and video technologies
- 5+ years experience in Cisco routing and Switching network engineering design and implementation, and/or F5 server load balancing solutions
- Experience supporting Cisco Nexus 9K/7K/5K/2K series switches and Cisco routers
- Experience supporting Cisco Catalyst9K services switches
- 5+ years experience with OSPF, EIGRP, BGP routing protocols, and QoS configuration on Cisco routers and switches
- Experience with designing and supporting Cisco series Wireless LAN Controllers and Access Points
- Experience with VMWare environments and Dell and/or HP chassis-based servers
- Must have a demonstrated experience building repeatable deployment templates, creating strong documentation, and presenting new designs and updates to team members.
- Must speak fluent English, possess a valid United States driver s license and own a working vehicle.
- Must be capable of lifting 50lbs.
- Must be willing to travel occasionally to support network deployments in remote locations
- Must have demonstrated, in depth, documentation skills listed on your resume.
- CCNP/CCIE certifications is preferred, but not required.
- Automation experience through scripting, Python preferred
- Demonstrated presentation skills, or have a willingness to learn them.
Thanks & Regards,
Technical Recruiter | Feuji, Inc
105 Decker Ct, Suite 850
Irving, TX, 75062
O: 972.525.7522 | E: Mahender.email@example.com
USA | Costa Rica | Bulgaria | India