Job Details: Position involves support of senior staff in the initiation, design, and delivery of projects, particularly for automation related scope. Employ basic engineering skills and practices to gather user requirements and translate them into technical documentation for execution by third party firms. Assist with project definition by performing engineering studies and assessment for automation system installations. Perform field evaluations of existing systems and provide engineering design recommendations.; Skills: ? previous intern experience is a plus? experience with automation is a plus, as well as experience with computer programming, systems, and/or robotics.
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Network Security experience - (IDS/IPS) (3+ years of experience)
Strong AWS knowledge (Amazon Web Services) (2+ years of experience)
Security policy and standard knowledge (4+ years of experience)
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Management and implementation of physical as well as AWS-based firewalls, proxies, VPN concentrators, and related network protection technologies.
• Develops, implements, and sustains network operating rules, objects, and flows across a complex, global enterprise.
• Collaborates with analysts, engineers, data scientists to deliver continuous improvement in cyber defense/resilience.
• Work with and provide guidance to Security Operations and other Information Security team activities on security strategies, processes, response and technologies
• Provide support to Incident Response on security incidents including mock security incident exercises
• Critically analyzes network infrastructure to find opportunities to improve efficiencies and reduce the threat profile
• Provide mentorship and training on areas of expertise to Information Security and client teams
• Participate in audits covering network security services and technologies
• Participate in proactive research and provide recommendations for continuous improvement on information security technologies, processes and services
• Participate in on-call coverage and perform effective escalation of problems and issues