One of our premier clients is looking for Network Security Engineers or NOC/SOC Support (Tier I/II/III) in Raleigh, NC for long term engagements. These will be long term rolling contracts with no set end date. Please send your resume stating your:
- Date of availability?
- Current location?
- W-2 Hourly rate?
- Check Point Firewalls
- Juniper SRX Firewalls
- HPE TippingPoint IPS/IDS
- Site-to-Site and Remote-Access VPN technology knowledge
- Network Protocols – TCP/IP Protocol Suite knowledge
- Proven crisis management, problem isolation, and troubleshooting skills
- Communicates complex technical problems to non-technical individuals in a clear and structured manner
- Acts as a focal point for large account providing network problem resolution and support on a world-wide basis.
- Uses crisis management skills while analyzing, troubleshooting, and configuring security networks.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Troubleshoots and investigates device and networking issues.
- Performs trend analysis based on security baselines.
- Learn new security technologies, products, incident analysis and response approaches.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Fortinet FortiGate Firewalls
- FW/IDS Management Platform experience
- Citrix Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- FireMon Firewall Policy Compliance System
- Demonstrated hands-on experience and skills in several of the following Cisco security technologies is a plus:
- Cisco ASA Firewall family, preferably with 9.x version software
- Cisco Identity Services Engine and/or Cisco ACS or leading AAA/NAC technology vendors
- Cisco Firepower NGIPS with FMC, classic Cisco IPS a minimum
- Cisco Web Security Appliance or leading Web Proxy vendors
- Cisco Email Security Appliance or leading Email Security vendors
- Cisco Lancope Cyber Threat Defense Solution or other Netflow analysis tools
- Palo Alto, Watchguard, Sonic Wall and other firewall platforms
- Cisco Advanced Malware Protection with ThreatGRID or other advanced malware protection products
- Experience with established IT Governance Frameworks including ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and ITIL is a plus
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5 Years of IT Network Security Engineering or NOC/SOC Environment experience
- Typically requires BS in a technical field or equivalent experience
- CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE in Security or Route/Switch is desired