Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP's growing Cyber Risk practice. Our network security architects assist our clients with the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed to meet and exceed the requirements of best practice, ethical operations, and regulation?
We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated services provider in helping to transform the cyber security services marketplace. Our team is client focused and mission driven. As a Cyber Network Security Manager, you will work with our diverse teams of passionate and expert professionals to help solve for some of today's toughest cybersecurity and organizational challenges to enable or clients to enable business growth and continue to manage evolving risk.Work you'll do
- Advise clients in understanding the future state problems and challenges in the security infrastructure and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
- Oversee resolution of operational incident tickets (P1/P2/P3) or service request as per the agreed upon SLOs and as per the steps outlined in "Operational Incident/Service Request Management" section
- Oversee firewall firmware upgrade, firewall replacement, decommissioning of firewall, implementation of new solutions, NAT services etc.
- Oversee maintenance and update current state firewall topology diagrams
- Oversee periodic VPN policy and configuration review
- Oversee user account provisioning
- Operate as a technical subject matter specialist
- Manage storage and backup of current configuration. Maintain and update policies for remote access
- Manage proxy policy and ruleset configurations - for e.g., adding new policy/ruleset, listing/listing URLs, updating existing policy/ruleset etc.
- Manage firewall configurations and rules recertification to ensure that the firewall configurations and rulesets meet the business and compliance requirements
- Manage access requests, port management (opening/closing), route changes, etc.
- Contribute to Deloitte's thought leadership in client organizations and external marketplace
- Understanding and leveraging various product capabilities across the gamut of Network Security to best serve the needs
- Identify and recommend operational improvements to the client, drawing on deep experience and industry specific knowledge of risks
- Analyze complex issues to determine client impact and to suggest alternative solutions based on client needs and objectives
- Manage and grow client relationships (Develop "Trusted Advisor" status)
- Maintain a solid understanding of the client's culture, environment (people, process, technology), goals, and security initiatives and communicate all to the engagement team
- Responsible for on time delivery and quality of all in scope deliverables
- Manage any in scope solution projects (integration/ implementations)
- Manage appropriate engagement management reporting on a periodic basis
- Manage communications with vendors, 3rd party service providers, Deloitte leadership, and client personnel
- Responsible for compliance with all Deloitte firm engagement management requirements
- Demonstrate ability to manage and motivate multiple project teams in multiple geo-locations
Bachelor's degree is required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology
Understanding of the entire ecosystem of network security including well-rounded understanding of the information security domains and their inter-relations across that ecosystem
- 8+ years of relevant experience required on Network Security technologies
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Firewall management solutions like Fortinet, Pala Alto, Tufin etc.
- Experience on physical and logical implementation of network security products including firewalls, proxies, vpns etc.
- Deep and strong understanding of Next generation firewalls including DNS, SSL VPN, multi-factor authentication and IPS technologies.
- Managed the staff and equipment that handles Firewall, routing, switching, VPN and Proxy
- Created process documents, SOPS and runbooks for managing day-to-day operations
- Experience on coordination and collaboration with multiple vendor for existing on-going issues and for new upcoming technology enhancements
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL and having strong capability to define, execute and enforce key ITIL processes like incident, problem and change management.
- Experience in other security technologies such as: Security information and event management (SIEM), IDS/IPS, Web Application Firewall (WAF), Sandboxing, network- and host- based firewalls, Encryption, Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing, etc. is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and address internal and external client needs, including:
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Working collaboratively with clients to design and implement process and technology solutionsAble to build solid, trust - based relationships with stakeholders
- Able to plan, schedule, track and report on simple project timelines/milestones using collaboration tools such as ServiceNow / Jira
- Excellent interpersonal/communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Demonstrating strong domain expertise and thought leadership to clients in the cyber security space
- Willingness to travel up to 25% required (Mon - Thurs) on a weekly basis (while travel up to 25% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or equivalent
- Experience with financial forecast and profitability tracking, risks, or issues
- Technical skills including scripting - Python/JAVA/ASP/C#, Coding frameworks