What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
As a Network Security Manager, you will lead the IPS & WAF engineering teams. Manage global deployments, technology operations, and maintenance. Manage the resolution of vendor issues. Act as a first level escalation point for IPS & WAF to assist and advise on technical issues. Lead Tier 3 engineering support, as needed. Support finance, procurement, legal, business, and cross-functional teams, as needed. Contribute to technology strategy for new vendor solutions, adoption of market trends, and establish migration and deployment strategies. You will also conduct Agile project planning and delivery, perform appraisals, and manage direct reports.
We'd love to see:
- 5+ years of Information Security experience with a minimum of 3 years focus on network security including on premise and cloud environments.
- Experience leading global cross functional engineering teams to plan and implement network security controls like IPS and WAF.
- Experience with usage and management of IPS solutions from vendors like Cisco, Palo Alto etc. and WAF solutions from Imperva, CloudFlare etc.
- Strong DevOps experience and in depth understanding of networking protocols.
- Ability to support the development of information security awareness training materials.
- Support developing incident response plans. Ability to improve effectiveness in incident response practices. Be a champion of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills.
- Ability to analyze security risks and establish mitigation plans. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audience. Able to perform parallel tasks, quick learner, and a team player.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
Impact You'll Make:
- 3+ years as a Manager of Network Security
- 2+ years of experience is design and architecture of IPS & WAF solutions.
- 2+ years of working in a Security Operations Center (SOC) & tier 3 support
- 2+ years of experience working on projects with agile methodologies.
- 2+ years of experience with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience with cloud automation in security domain.
- Experience with agile planning tools like JIRA, Rally etc.
- In the first 90 days - Ramp up to project specifics and contribute to new IPS & WAF deployment strategy, while supporting maintenance of existing tools on premise. Manage activities related to solution architecture and implementation of IPS & WAF controls for apps hosted in AWS.
- Beyond 90 days - Manage activities related to global roll out of cloud security controls. Support application teams from a security standpoint to enable migration from on premise to cloud. Own monitoring of IPS and WAF controls and Lead development of associated automation tasks. Ensure robust security posture by ensuring all necessary TU and industry compliances are met and manage changes to adopt latest security trends like SASE and ZT architecture. Own tier 3 support activities and coordinate with SOC as needed.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation. Benefits:
We're supported by flexible benefits that not only cover us but our families. We offer a variety of benefit plans and options that vary by region, country and location.
Some highlights that apply to our U.S. associates include:
- Flexible time off for exempt associates
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Infertility coverage
- Spousal and domestic partner benefits
- Charity gift matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement contributions
- ... and more
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Manager I, Information Security