Role: Senior UX Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Client is looking for User Experience (UX) Design and Development Engineering who excel in team environments, have a superb aesthetic sense, a real passion for great design, brand, and engineering capability to take the design and create amazing experiences.
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Business, Product managers, and Architecture to visualize the opportunity for design.
- Create wireframes (from basic to interactive), run user and testing for wireframes and iterate based on feedback.
- Create visual design by converting wireframes into mockups that include final imagery, color, and typograph.
- Partner with other engineering teams to establish services and API s required to support the product.
- Engineering, and working with other engineers to bring the product from conception to launch.
- Run visual design full usability tests by participants who match the identified personas.
- Help create a creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms and devices.
- Be a key contributor to UX vision and evolution through product and filed research.
- Create information architecture and strategy communications for leadership review and alignment.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in UX engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in UX design preferably with
- Ability to work comfortably with HTML / CSS / JS.
- Demonstrated experience (including supporting examples) with distilling complex processes into simple, clear, user interactions
- Fluent in creating quick and dirty prototypes for web and/or mobile app experiences
- Experience with participating in projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
- Exposure to Agile and test-driven development
- Exposure to hierarchical and distributed code repository management tools like GIT
- Great communications skills
- Design & Development experience in UI5/ HTML5
- Fiori exposure
Good to Have:
- Portal Content Development & Administration
- Web Dynpro Java Development & Design
- PI/PO/SCPI SAP Integration experience
- SAP API Management experience
Please get back to me if you are available and interested with this position.