Kforce has a client that has a Network Security Support Engineer role available that can sit in Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; or Denver, CO.
This position will provide operational support and stability of the Remote Access Services for a large financial client. The candidate will deliver all services consistent with internal support objectives and customer Service Level Agreements. This position will be responsible for third level support of client-side agent software and end user troubleshooting through problem ticket handling. The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with large-scale enterprise and multi-site geographically load balanced solutions. In addition to a positive customer service attitude, this position is expected to perform system monitoring, proactive issue investigation, and troubleshooting within a complex network environment. This position may also be responsible for contributing to client compatibility testing, system update regression testing, client deployment support and change control management including related documentation for each item.
* 3+ years of VPN support experience - Pulse Secure products
* 3+ years of Network support experience
* 3+ years of Firewall support experience
* 3+ years of change management experience
* 1+ years of supporting multi-factor authentication (like RSA)
* 1+ years of supporting Citrix
* 1+ years of mobile device support (iOS/Android)
* Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
* Strong prioritization and follow-up skills
* Self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment
* Ability to work on call as assigned
* Flexibility to be on call beyond normal working hours
* Familiarity with Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
* Ability to engage in complex issues and develop solutions
* Strong organization, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
* Familiarity with software development lifecycle practices and procedures such as Agile
* Familiarity with a change and problem release management practices like ITIL
Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.