Skills: ISIS, TCP/IP, MPLS, NETWORKING, BGP, networking protocols, network engineering, network diagnostic.
Mode of Employment: Contract
Pay Rate/Salary: Best in the Industry
Travel: Not Required
CONTENT OF THE JOB POSTING
Title – Network Service Engineer IV
Location – Sunnyvale, CA
Duration – 6 months
Type - Contract
Interview Process/Mode – Telephonic / Zoom
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION (Bullet points) –
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches)Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Mandatory skills –
- Skills: Proven 7+ hands-on network engineering experience Proven 2+ Hands-on experience with openstack CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., BGP, OSPF, ISIS, MPLS, VXLAN, EVPN, L2, L3)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
Nice to have skills –
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools Python skillset is preferred
Sr. Executive - Recruitment
P : +1408-550-1298
[Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.]