By Light seeks a Network Specialist to support network infrastructure and systems in support of the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Solutions Delivery Division (SDD) Code Maintenance and Data Processing Operations task order.
By Light provides a broad range of hardware, software, engineering, and IT integration services. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, we support defense, civilian, commercial, and health IT customers worldwide. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401(k) match.
* Responsibilities include network scanning and troubleshooting of critical DHA applications and systems in a DoD hardened environment.
* Associate's Degree or higher
* 4+ years of experience with TCP/IP stacks, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), DoD approved network scanning tools
* Understanding of the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF)
* Experience with SDD systems and applications a plus
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
* Must have a minimum active ADP II clearance
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Department: Information Technology