Zycron has joined with a leading IT Services Company in search of a Network Support Specialist.
This is a contract to hire position located in Memphis, TN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site and remote end user support with focus on:
- Client satisfaction
- Service delivery quality
- Technical excellence
- Perform end user support primarily relating to the desktop and Mobile communications.
- Perform entry level network diagnostics and repairs as directed
- Assist with the Proactive maintenance, documentation, and testing of client network environments as directed through a combination of scheduled onsite and remote work using prescribed checklists.
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise in focused area(s) as local team, market and Regional needs dictate.
- Professionally document all work performed and submit accurate timecards on a daily basis.
- Assist other team member in maintaining accurate and up to date documentation of client’s network environment and supporting material that ensures consistent quality remote support by any member of the Service Delivery Team.
- Project Deployment
- The Support Specialist may at times work with assigned project leads and Project managers, working assigned tasks and within defined project scope and milestones to ensure the successful deployment of I.T. projects for our clients
- Work with other team members to identify new revenue opportunities, primarily via projects.
- The Support Specialist may be required to participate in the on-call rotation that may include off-hours onsite visits
Minimum Job Requirements
- Server/network administration experience is a plus (Windows Server 2008 and above)
- Support of clients in the Healthcare/Medical Sector is a huge plus
- Advanced knowledge and proven record deploying and supporting Microsoft Office applications (Office 2010 and above)
- Basic understanding of Firewall appliances and services (Cisco ASA and/or SonicWall NexGen models highly preferred).Support experience considered a plus.
- Basic understanding of the following protocols and networking services: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Layer 2 Switching.
- Good understanding of and practical deployment experience of Client Mobile messaging devices including Blackberry, iPhone, Android handhelds and Tablets..
- Basic understanding of and practical entry level support experience of Backup processes, software and hardware
- Basic understanding of WLAN, security concepts
- Proven troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Ability to communicate with users over the phone and provide remote support and using a variety of remote support tools
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter – function autonomously, with minimal supervision
- Strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to explain technical issues in clear and understandable language
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated dedication to consistent quality
- Possess valid and clear drivers’ license and have access to a good working car and/or other form of reliable transportation as required
- Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
At least one of the following industry certifications is required:
o Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
o CompTIA A+
o MCTS/MCP Windows 7 or above
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting and installing Windows Desktop operating systems (Windows 7 and above)
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Darrell Young,
Job ID Number: 67065 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com