Role: Supervise, plan and direct maintenance & production support activities for enterprise level network communications platforms.
- Supervise Network Technicians in defined areas of responsibility.
- Oversee the development and administration of assigned staff.
- Direct the timely and accurate completion of assignments and resolution of system related problems.
- Oversee and direct vulnerability management remediation activities of network devices.
- Oversee maintenance and repair activities of communication circuits.
- Maintenance of network equipment to include configuring switches, routers, Firewalls, WAN Accelerators.
- Oversee and direct the implementation of hardware refresh of network devices.
- Oversee IOS system release updates to ensure reliability/integrity of network devices.
- Direct provisioning of communication circuits and network equipment for new branch offices.
- Direct the timely provisioning of end user telephony service MACs (Moves, Adds, Changes).
- 8+ years experience in Information Technology with at least 3 years as Network Technician III or in a related senior capacity.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency on various network hardware and management systems (Cisco Prime, Cisco NAM, NetScout).
- Strong familiarity with multi-protocols: TCP/IP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, SIP, etc.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent project management skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Network Engineering or related degree.
Qualified candidates forward MS word resume, advise present location, citizenship status, required salary range and availability details.