Salary and Benefits include but not limited to:
- The hours for this role are Full-time, Regular - Start and End times are dependent on customer requirements
- Leave benefits include Paid holidays, Vacation, Sick and Bereavement
- Retirement benefits include 401K with 20% match to employee contribution, and Employee Stock Ownership Shares provided by DSA.
- Insurance benefits include customizable Medical, Dental, Health, Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance, Health savings, Vision and Domestic Partner Coverage
- Miscellaneous benefits include Tuition assistance and Technical 100% Paid Training and Family Tuition Assitance.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone. DSA's leadership and training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers and reinforce DSA's guiding principles
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSAemployees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K.DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call
DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, our response time and scheduling of interviews may increase. DSA is looking to fill various positions despite the COVID-19 and are managing our workforce within the compliance of all state requirements.
#DSA209 Network Support Technician
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) is seeking a customer focused Network Support Technician -to join our team in Huntsville, AL, to provide support to the Army and to begin an exciting career within DSA.
The Network Support Technician will be responsible for responsibilities including overseeing automation, data/telecommunications, visual information and records management for the Program Executive Office (PEO) Missile and Space (MS). PEO MS provides centralized management for Army Air and Missile Defense and Tactical Missile Programs as well as selected Army Space programs that leverage state-of-art technology to meet Warfighter multi-domain and full spectrum operation requirements.
The Network Support Technician will provide voice, data and video services for all the PEO networks and systems to include the PEO Enterprise Network, PEO Classified network, PEO Classified Standalone systems and all relevant applications, interfaces and devices in approximately 32 individual facilities.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnose and repair interconnectivity issues between other interconnected Local Area
Networks (LANs)/Wide Area Networks (WANs) and communications networks, both
Unclassified and Classified Remain current and well versed in the latest IT technologies
- Provide network monitoring, testing, management and administration services required to
maintain and re-engineer all existing and future PEO networks.
- Implement industry best practices and standards for mission network support
- Utilize network management routines, procedures, and methodologies to monitor network traffic, detect and resolve network failures, enhance network performance, and perform network administration functions.
- Compliance with industry best practices, DoD standards, and Army standards.
- Requires a Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other closely related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in server management and administration, implementation, and cloud migration.
- Work with COOPs and the Disaster Recovery Plans for all areas supported during routine operations and emergencies.
- Possess knowledge and experience with Department of Defense (DOD)/Army plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of military programs and resources for Army systems
- Experience leading technical discussions with internal and external customers.
- Completed Comp Tia Sec+ certification
- Experience working in large, complex IT environments
- Experience with Cyber Security and IT security concepts, network security and software development practices/methodologies.
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET Clearance; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, can be considered for this position.