Network Systems Analyst Needed in Aurora!
Apex Systems is looking for a Network/Systems Analyst to support our Nation's Intelligence Community. In this role, you will provide installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
Due to the sensitive nature of the work, the position requires an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with Polygraph. Basic Requirements:
Security Clearance Required
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
- 3+ of directly related experience supporting desktop operations.
- 8570 Compliant IAT Certification:
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ CE, Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), OR CCNA-Security.
- In addition must attain the required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Certification within six (6) months of Hire Date.
- TS/SCI with Ploygraph
- Active clearance required at time of application
- We cannot sponsor new clearances
***If interested please send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org***
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.