A leading construction company in Northwest Dallas is looking to hire a Network System Administrator on a contract/contract to hire basis. This company aims to provide extraordinary service while improving the lives of each of their clients. They are known for their exceptional service in numerous communities around Dallas. Because of their impeccable service, they have received recognition from many top remodeling magazines throughout not only the state but the nation as well.
They are looking for a skilled Network System Administrator to join their team. This role will consist of maintaining servers, monitoring network and system performance, supporting Database Administrators with Linux support, disk support, and local networking. This position will require great communication and team collaboration skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years' experience in enterprise level hardware and software
- Strong wireless network knowledge.
- Experience in server and network monitoring tools.
- VMware experience
- Effective communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- SOX audit experience is a plus.
- Working experience with either Private/Hybrid Cloud, Azure, AWS, VMware or Hyper-V.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 - 12 Months, possible CTH
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.