Under general guidance, acquires, installs, maintains and administers the Company's data, voice and wireless network, maintains firewalls and WAN infrastructure environment.
1. Troubleshoots voice and data network infrastructure problems and associated component problems to include switches, routers, and firewalls. Responds to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network.
2. Performs daily operational tasks and system reviews to ensure proper execution of scheduled tasks, and resolution of issues and requests.
3. Participates in a 24x7 weekly on-call rotation
4. Administration, maintenance, and operation of the network infrastructure
5. Installs and supports the organization's telecommunications infrastructure and its associated software, including PBXs, call management systems, voice mail, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), call recording and video conferencing systems.
6. Inspects, tests, and maintains telephone lines, circuits, trunks, and associated wiring and cabling
7. Performs on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of intermediate telecommunications problems for a variety of end users; recommends and assists with implementation of solutions Requirements
- Networking experience
- Data Networks experience
- Voice Network experience preferred
- Deep understanding of WANs (Wide Area Network)
- Well-founded grasp of Network Switches
- Knowledge of Wireless Networking
- Proven knowledge of Firewall Configuration
- Practical knowledge of PBXs
- General familiarity with Wireless Routers
- Cisco Wireless experience desired
- Familiar with network design and implementation strategies
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.