Must be able to work onsite in Greenwood Village, CO
- Candidate will architect, develop, and maintain automated test cases in Robot framework for automated testing of advanced router firmware across several models of wireless routers.
- Responsible for developing automated test cases in Robot framework and analyzing automated test scenario results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing Scripts for advanced test scenarios using Python on the Robot Framework; included automating LED color detection and patterns, IP interfaces (IPV4 & IPV6), Wi-Fi behaviors, and the behaviors of the services across the total solution
- Oversees implementation and configuration of automated robot testing frameworks and related infrastructures
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status
- Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements and integrates them into business processes to address the business needs
- Determines manual test cases that are candidates for automation
- Managing Product Testing deliverables such as documentation, training, completion of testing in-sprint, test case management, etc.
- Ensures proper maintenance and tracking of test cases and test accounts
- Representing Product Testing in planning meetings on all engineering projects to provide input and guidance on testing best practices
- Responsible for compliance with company engineering standards, policies and procedures
- Maintaining good relations with peers, team, other organizations, and vendors
- Has 6+ years of manual testing experience
- Has 1+ year of Python scripting experience
- Must have Robot Framework experience
- Experience in Linux, TCP/IP Protocol Testing
- Knowledge of routing and switching
- Knowledge of IP addressing and sub netting
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Proficient using JIRA for work management and reporting
- Should have Knowledge of CI/CD
- Should have advance level experience of Test Rails
- Creative solving of technical problems to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements into test plans
- Self-starter, self-motivated, driven individual
- Ability to adapt with shifting priorities
- Experience Setting up lab testing lab equipment including DOCSIS, Modems and LAN Networks preferred
- Basic understanding of OpenWrt preferred
- Experience with Raspberry Pi preferred
- Testing Certification ISTQB Advanced Level preferred.