Kforce has a client that is seeking a Network Voice Engineer in Duluth, GA.
This position provides engineering support and consultation for the implementation of technical solutions within the company's telephony and contact center telecommunications environments, across a complex multi-location and multi-vendor infrastructure.
This position will be primarily responsible for, but not limited to, the call routing, scripting and configuration of the Cisco Contact Center Enterprise applications (UCCE, ECE, Contact Center), management tools. This position has additional advanced knowledge and awareness of other contact center technologies such as Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco Unity, as well as voice gateways and networks, call recording and analytics, and ancillary support systems.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Telecommunications, or related technical field with 7+ years of experience
* CCNP Voice or Collaboration Certifications preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work long hours under pressure during system outages and implementations
* Expert level technical expertise of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) systems and management of complex telecommunications environments and infrastructures
* Experience with multiple voice and call center technologies such as Cisco UC that includes CUCM, UCCE, ICM, ECE and EIM, CUIC dashboard development, CUSP, Voice Gateways, Unity voicemail, call recording and analytics, and ancillary support systems
* Proven experience using SQL Query Analyzer/RCD/TCD/Call Trace/Log Analysis/voice protocols, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and SQL Server Development
* Knowledge of WAN/LAN technologies and VoIP/SIP call routing technologies and protocols, including working knowledge of TCP/IP, CUBE/SBC, servers and switches
* Proven ability to perform coordination and problem isolation/remediation
This job was rejected because there is insufficient information included in the description and/or requirements sections. Make sure to include skill sets required and relevant keywords that your ideal candidate will be searching for. Once you update the job posting, if it is still marked "Post Job to Web" then we will have the opportunity to review and edit it again. Thank you.