Apex Systems is looking for a Network Voice Engineer in the Shaw AFB, SC area. If you are interested and meet the requirements below, please send your updated resume to Victoria at Title:
Network Voice Engineer Contract:
6 month to hire Location:
Shaw AFB, SC Schedule:
Shift: M-R OR T-F 10 HOUR SHIFT Clearance:
Active DoD Secret ClearancePrimary Responsibilities
- Position requires you to have a strong technical background, but also great communication skills to interface with the client, military and contractor NOSC users.
- You will perform the following Job Duties: engineering, installing, maintaining, configuring and optimizing Cisco network Operating Systems
- Perform analysis for collaboration of network / system needs and participate in planning, designing, upgrading and deployment of enterprise datacenter hardware and software using a project based timeline.
- Use advanced technical writing skills to develop and update IT systems concept of operations and engineering plans.
- DoD Secret Security Clearance
- 5-7 years of relevant IT experience in the field and/or a Bachelor's Degree
- ITIL Certification
- CCNP Collaboration Certification
- Deployable to the Southwest Asian Theater -25%
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as a team lead/member of small teams functioning as a subject matter expert
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Knowledge of basic networking and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM, DNS.
- Understanding of the function of Certificate Authority (CA), Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP), and LEAP server PKI technologies used to support the enterprise
- Knowledge of DoD, Air Force, and local base instructions governing military networks at the enterprise level.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at