We are hiring for a Network contractual job opening. Below are the details.
If you are interested please apply here.
Role: Network and Automation Engineer SME/Tier III-IV level
Location: Remote with minimal travel -10%
Duration: 12 – 36 months
• Strong CCNP (CCIE level preferred) with at least 15 years of related network, data center, and network mgmt. system experience
• Juniper or Aruba experience, in addition to Cisco networking, is a plus.
• Automation and Scripting skills in Python/Perl required!
• Network Management System skills – familiar with SNMP based products such as SolarWinds, Capterra, Infoblox and Stealthwatch to implement, operate, and advise VA is highly preferred
• Strong LAN/WAN Networking systems management troubleshooting with SNMP, ACL, DNS, DHCP, SSH command line is a plus.
• Self-Starter with the ability to conduct repetitive tasks without involvement of senior network engineering teams
• Identify configuration problems and analysis before significant service availability arise
• Discover network constructs and topologies, including layer 3 virtual routing and VRFs as well as subnets, routes, VLAN’s, VRPP pairs and more.
• Enforce, standardize change processes and complex network changes, at scale.
• NetMRI experience is a big plus
• Seasoned professional with polished client relationship, communications, collaborative and consultative advisory skills
• Strong technical documentation and Visio skills
• Self-directed leader with track record of good work ethic and high accountability for success
Zahid H Ansary