seeking a highly qualified IT person to join our infrastructure team. Reporting directly to the director of information technology, this candidate will serve as the office infrastructure leader, providing desktop and infrastructure support primarily for the headquarters of our investment and trading operations. Immediate priorities for the group include expanding our AWS cloud footprint and an anticipated transition to Office 365, and the successful candidate will have had exposure to at least one of these areas. System administration, data center maintenance, security, compliance, networks, servers, and all related infrastructure skill sets are also highly desirable. A successful candidate must be organized, responsible, and eager to learn. This position is fast paced, requires heavy hands-on and is a great opportunity to work with some of the most relevant technologies related to supporting a successful financial firm. Project management and documentations skills are a must. Ideal candidate should be well versed in security and help evaluate, purchase, deploy, document, and maintain all aspects of the firm technology infrastructure. Relevant certifications are desirable.
- Provide desktop, server, administration and support.
- Manage IBM BigFix for patch management
- Manage Varonis active directory and Exchange auditing.
- Monitor and troubleshoot circuits issues: Internet, SIP Trunks, MPLS and VPNs,
- Install, upgrade, and configure network printing, directory structures, user rights, security, and misc. applications on Microsoft Windows Workstations and Servers.
- Monitor EMC and Network Appliance SAN networks.
- Administrate Exchange server, email compliance email archive systems.
- Administrate CA ARCServe Tape backup, Symantec Endpoint Antivirus, and CRMs like ACT and Protrak.
- Full understanding of DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory and administration.
- Administrate Citrix XenApp Farms, RSA Ace Server, Citrix Secure Gateway.
- Administrate network appliances: IronPort, and Palo Alto Networks.
- Install and upgrade hardware (desktops, servers, network components, printers, accessories).
- Perform tests of all preventative procedures and processes (backups, restores, business continuity, antivirus, and automatic updates).
- Experience with voicemail and telephone support on a clustered Cisco Call Manager.
- Trading ringdown management and support
- Handheld device support (iPhone, iPad, Android,).
- Data center administration and management
- AWS cloud administration and migration
- Office 365 migration
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
-Four year college degree or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
-Strong knowledge of Windows server and desktop architecture required
- Microsoft Active Directory and administration is required
- AWS (Cloud) Administration and design is a plus
- Previous Office 365 migration and or administration a plus
- Knowledge in Citrix XenApp Presentation Server is a plus
- Knowledge of Storage Area Networks (SAN) a plus
- Knowledge of Exchange server administration required
- Ability to assess and react to rapid technological change
- Ability to work exceptionally well in a cross functional and team oriented environment
- Able to effectively handle daily stress levels, complexity, volume and diversity of customer and team member inquiries
- Must be able to multi-task and handle strict spur of the moment deadlines
- Demonstrated success in supporting senior level executives
- Must be able to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Strong written/oral communications at all levels of business and management required
275 Madison Avenue 14th Floor New York, NY, 10016Contact