Our Client in the Washington DC area is seeking a Network Engineer. This is a full time position and our client is only able to consider candidates who do not require sponsorship at this time. The full job description is below. Please submit all qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
W-2 Candidates ONLY Please
* This individual will be a primary contributor in making critical contribution for, enterprise service products, specializing in enterprise networks and managed services.
* This individual should have strong knowledge and practical hand-on experience on MPLS, Ethernet technologies, optical networking, and cloud services.
* This individual should have practical knowledge of managed services for customer network implementations and have the ability to design complex networks based on their design and needs.
* Individual should have practical knowledge of large enterprise network implementations in various industries.
* Analysis and verifications vendors technologies and feasibilities for new Ethernet, Optical, and Cloud Services..
* Support functional testing, planning, testing executions and verify and track issues and resolve issues with vendors.
* Support product introductions of new services for
* Support high level designs and integration OSS systems of Service fulfillments, service activations, including MPLS based L2 VPN's, WAVE services, and cloud networking.* Support high level designs and integration OSS systems of Service fulfillments, service activations, and services assurances functions for current Ethernet services such as E-LINE and E-LAN services
* Deep knowledge and practical experiences of IP/MPLS/Ethernet network technologies protocols, implementation and operation, such as BGP, RIP, OSPF, ISIS, and MPLS (LDP, RSVP-TE, MP-BGP).* Prior extensive experience surrounding Ethernet and IP Service (Ethernet Private Line, Private LAN, Dedicated Internet, IPVLN, Internet, and Managed Router)
* Extensive background in design and deployment of complex data networks in the Midsize and Enterprise Market highly preferred.
* CCNP, JNCIP certification and equivalent working experience
* It is desirable to have experiences in Optical and or Cloud networking, along with L2 and L3 VPN's
* It is desirable to have experiences in Ethernet / MEF standards and products, architecture, and integrations with OSS systems.
* It is desirable to have in the cloud management systems like OpenStack and VMware vCloud, Network management products, OSS products and familiarity with industry standards, specifically ETSI
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent ,Engineering, Computer Science
* Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Salary: Market Rate