Moorestown, NJ Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Network systems Engineer The Network System Engineer will:
- Participate on design teams for computing infrastructure, primarily as a computer network
designer or architect.
- Participate in product selection, recommendation, design, deployment, integration and test.
- Investigate, develop and design the network architecture and assist the software application and
development effort as it relates to the computing architecture.
- Some travel is required to off site locations including direct waterfront support to surface ships.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or
- Cisco Switches, Network Test, Network Security, Network Analyzer, Network Management systems,
Requirements Analysis DOORS, UML, and other system engineering practices.- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, and/or CCIE certifications, or equivalent hands on and network design experience.
- 6 + years related exp with Cisco Switches, Network Test, Network Security, Network Analyzer
- Ability to prepare briefings and technical reports. Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to lead a joint system and software engineering team in specification, development and
test of middleware services is desired.
- Ability to decompose, define and document system performance requirements and associated key
measurements of effectiveness.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com