Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm) Primary Responsibilities:
- This position needs to have experience with NextGen EHR and report development.
- Provide support for NextGen EHR, ability to perform break-fix, enhancements, project work and ticket support. EHR programming skills needed.
- Troubleshoot NextGen EPM/EHR issues with templates, stored procedures, and documents.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with NextGen EHR development
- NextGen Template Editor & Document Builder experience
- SQL programming experience
- Ticketing support experience
- NextGen Template Developer experience
- NextGen EPM & EHR experience
- NextGen EHR Clinical Workflow experience
- Hands on experience with DBMS, specifically MS SQL Server, database design
- Crystal Reports
, is led by doctors who are committed to offering patients the most extensive choices and access to Orange County's leading physicians, hospitals, labs and urgent care centers. This allows patients to get the perfect care in support of their good health. Monarch HealthCare's independent, private-practice physicians are part of a coordinated network that works together to promote excellence in patient care.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Irvine, CA, California, NextGen Developer