Piper Companies is currently seeking a remote Node/React Developer for a commercial client. They are transitioning a legacy platform to a modernized environment. Responsibilities for the Node/React Developer:
Requirements for the Node/React Developer:
- Design, build and maintain high quality, scalable product deployments to backend systems and tools that are critical to internal teams such as Marketing, Customer Service, and Design Team.
- Work with teams to respond to, triage, and resolve issues arising from customer and internal feedback.
- Work with our Product Management team to evaluate and execute designs and improvements to consumer-facing stationary products as well as administrative tools for managing those products.
- Enable and participate in a DevOps culture in the Product Development organization. Monitor system uptime, response times, and product quality.
Compensation for the Node/React Developer:Salary:
- 5-7 years of relevant engineering experience
- Strong command of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience with large scale direct to consumer web applications
- Proficiency in coding and delivering products using Node, React, and Typescript
- Knowledge of at least one other programming language (PHP, Ruby, Python, GO etc.)
- Nice to have experience with GraphQL, Lambdas, and Next.js
$100,000 - $130,000 annuallyBenefits:
Medical Vision Dental 401k PTO Holidays