As a NodeJS Engineer you will be primarily responsible for developing, and testing for NodeJS to meet customer expectations and specifications as discussed and detailed in Epics, Features and Stories (SAFe Agile process). You will be working with other Engineers and experts in the broader organization.
The applicant will understand the development life cycle; Agile software project management approaches; and requirements, design, and test techniques.
In addition, you should be either experienced or conversant in emerging ideas in application development both on the user interface and middle tier technologies. While not necessarily deep in all of these technologies, you should understand them sufficiently to guide the organization in understanding and possibly adopting them if appropriate.
- 5+ years of Experience in server-side templating languages, front-end technologies
- Experience with common API formats (e.g. JSON, XML, Websockets)
- Design client and server-side architecture.
- Must be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Knowledge of strong encryption methodologies, and common authentication patterns.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (FIPS)
- 3+ years of Experience in developing SQl/noSql database schemas and ORMs that both support business processes and promote scalability.
- Experience in Redis intergation with NodeJS
- Knowledge of noSql database like Cassandra and integration with NodeJS application is a plus.
- Familiarity with CI/CD - git, Jenkins.
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies like SAFe
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or an equivalent years of experience.