Job Title: Node.JS Developer
Job Types: 12-18 months Contract
Location: Midtown NYC (Flatiron district)
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Node.js/MEAN/MERN: 3 years (Required)
- React: 3 years (Required)
- Responsive Web Design: 3 years (Required)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Programming in NodeJS for cloud infrastructure deployments (app should be readily adaptable for SaaS model)
- Lead the design of API Infrastructure based on business requirements and user workflows
- Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers
- Lead offshore Dev team
- Attend daily status calls to discuss roadblocks and relevant updates.
- Expert in Node.js development (MEAN/MERN) -- minimum 3 years working experience
- Experience designing and developing highly available, performant, cacheable APIs
- Experience with using GraphQL as the API layer
- Advanced knowledge with modern CSS functionality such as Flexbox, media queries, etc.
- Familiar with Docker and deploying applications in a containerized environment.
- Knowledge of Node.js and Webpack.
- Good design sense and ability to translate design comps into working code.
- Experience with No-SQL and SQL databases, MongoDB preferred
- Familiarity with Drupal CMS framework and PHP is a plus
- DevOps experience and CI/CD tools is a plus
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Abdul/ 973.324.7917 / email@example.com)