Node.js Applications Developer
Location; Hartford, CT
Duration: 6-12 Months +
W2 or Corp-Corp
NODE.JS and DevOps Experience is Mandatory
• Design overall architecture of the web application.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
• 7 + years of development experience.
• Experience with REST Web Services and Microservices architecture.
• 2 years of development experience with REST services using Springboot or NodeJS/ExpressJS.
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes in production. • Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
• Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills.
• Prior experience working on agile teams is a must.
• Container based deployment experience is added advantage
• Documentation skills in confluence wiki tool experience in end user support
Wherever the journey takes your enterprise, CBTS has you covered. Whether your challenge is developing a cloud strategy, assessing security vulnerabilities, or developing an interactive experience for your customers, you need a partner that understands your strategic goals as well as your technology requirements. That partner is CBTS. From consulting to implementation to ongoing optimization, we combine deep technology experience with the expertise of professionals who bring a personal approach to all things cloud and beyond.