Job Role: Node.js Developer
Location: Bellevue, WA // Thousand Oaks, CA
Position: Long Term Contact
- Technical Lead is responsible for design, development and support of the innovative product built to accelerate the adoption of serverless architectures in Cloud.
- Able to build solutions for maximum reliability, stability, scalability and supportability of the company's existing software applications and new tools.
- Lead a team of full stack software developers in onshore-offshore model, provide technical guidance and project leadership to the team.
- Enable developer productivity by unblocking and clearing the way.
- Collaborate with scrum team to scope, estimate, plan and build features that drives our application forward.
- Partner with Product and Design Leads to provide product and technical excellence.
- Self-driven and fundamental love of technology and thirst for better ways to support the business are essential.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience, certifications.
- 8+ years of experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience as a Team Lead
- Full stack experience in a senior or team lead role including NodeJS as the primary technology Minimum 2 years
- Experience designing, developing REST API's based on the best practices.
(e-Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability)