**Please be aware that this is a non-technical Project Manager position
- ideal candidate would be “very strong” with PowerPoint , creating creative slide presentations/designs and telling a good story and ability to influence people
- If the candidate has Oncology and / or data experience , that would be major plus
- experience with branding and willing to also get their hands dirty, be proactive, and not expect to have people do this type of work for them
Strategic Planning and related Marketing experience a plus, preferably within BioPharma or a related field
- Client relationship management throughout the lifecycle of a project and alignment with Finance to keep project milestones and revenue recognition on-schedule.
- Must maintain a high level of expertise in the field of project management and within the biopharma industry through review of current scientific, professional and business literature, and attendance and participation in professional educational opportunities.
- Create and manage timeline and budget for multiple client projects
- Write contracts in support of Business Development activities
- Serve as primary point of contact/communication for client projects
- Responsible for internal communication to drive achievement of project milestones and deliverables
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Education - Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences minimally required
- Certification in Project Management (PMP) preferred
- Experience • 2-3 years in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing/Development with at least 2 years of experience managing projects within the Manufacturing/Development function.
- Demonstrated expertise in project management body of knowledge including timeline management, communication plans, risk plans, action item trackers, and project plans.
- Experience using MS Project or equivalent as a tool to create timelines and monitor project progress.
- Track record of working well in cross-functional environments
- Exceptional presentation and written/verbal communication skills with demonstrated success.
- Proven success with negotiations and conflict resolution.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Knowledge
- understanding of regulatory requirements
- recognizes and recommends operational improvements
- good technical skills
- understanding 'why' and not just the 'how' of processes and practices Skills
- MS Office
- strong prioritization skills
- detail oriented
- results driven Abilities
- exceptional communication (written and verbal)