A Non-Profit organization based in Northern Virginia is looking for a Full-stack .NET Developer to join their team. The organization is taking on a new project using cutting edge technologies to improve research in the medical industry. The new project is being built out using .NET tools along with some data science tools, like Kubernetes, Docker, and Hadoop. Experience with these tools is not required, but you would be able to learn them in the space!
This position is contract-to-hire role that will convert to direct-hire after 6 months. This role cannot provide sponsorship or work on a corp-to-corp basis. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience with Full-Stack .NET Development
- Strong communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience using .NET Core, Cloud technologies, or NoSQL databases
- Experience using data science tools like Kubernetes, Docker, or Hadoop
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour and conversion at $115k, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-months until conversion to direct-hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible schedule (including some remote)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.