Des Moines, IowaSkills :
Technical Support,Troubleshooting,Helpdesk,ServiceNow,TicketingDescription : ITSD Help Desk:
Provides technical support to diagnose, analyze, research and resolve moderately complex computer incidents for internal and external customers. Job Summary:
Under moderate supervision, performs moderately complex tasks associated with IT Operations. Tasks include monitoring and operating a computer console and/or online terminals, provisioning and providing first and second tier technical support to end users on moderately complex issues regarding computer operations and networks, installations, setups, error messages, on-line transactions, system status, and downtime procedures, etc. Participates in problem/change management activities to minimize impact of service disruptions on end users. Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support to diagnose, analyze, research and resolve moderately complex computer incidents for internal and external customers. Responsible for recognizing, researching, isolating, resolving and documenting problems with information systems products and services.
- Executes incident and change management processes for moderately complex PC, server, or mainframe applications and hardware.
- Provides the preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and resolution for moderately complex technical incidents in order to ensure satisfaction.
- Documents and routes moderately complex customer escalation's and recommends appropriate technical team or resource.
- Consults with network services, desktop/systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core systems problems.
- Provides ad hoc technical training to customers groups on company technologies, infrastructure, hardware, and software applications.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.