Title: O365 Azure Systems Administrator
Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Job #: WD502961728
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for a O365 Azure Systems Administrator
with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Deep understanding of Windows Server, Active Directory, and the full Office 365 suite of tools including Exchange, Sharepoint, Onedrive, Teams (including voice), Endpoint Manager and Protection solutions
- Day to day administration of Office 365, Active Directory, Group Policy, Azure AD including policy and configuration changes
- Experience designing and implementing solutions in the Office 365 space and Azure
- Assist in maintenance / management of client servers, storage and backup architecture
- Work with various internal and client teams to ensure a seamless transition from legacy environment to new cloud infrastructure and business-as-usual delivery of products and services
- Interface with Service desk team tracking client issues, updating client tickets and ensuring closure
- Documentation of customer configurations (updating CMDB, Visio Diagrams, project deliverables) as needed
- PowerShell or other scripting capabilities would also be a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS or a related technical discipline is preferred.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant hands-on experience implementing, administering and supporting Azure (IaaS) or Cloud Security would be a plus
- Strong customer service skills and end user support experience
- Strong foundational knowledge of and hands-on experience working with Microsoft Windows architecture including general knowledge of system management best practices for Microsoft Windows Server, Office 365, SQL Server, Active Directory (AD), Group Policy, and Remote Installation Services
- Working knowledge of datacenter server hardware platforms management
- Current Windows certification is preferred
- Occasional travel will be required
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish speaker desirable
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs