Major Healthcare Company is seeking to fill a OBIA/OBIEE Developer.
Full time perm employee-direct open in the Hartford, CT area.
Salary range is open is 90K-110K.
H-1B Transfer ok.
Forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OBIA developer with design, development & implementations. The candidate will work with the functional teams and user community in providing enhancements and solutions. Will be an active participant with design discussions, user training and production support activities. Should possess sound working knowledge in both RPD (repository) and ETL (Oracle Data Integrator) development.
- Provide technical expertise with OBIEE 11g development, analysis, report and dashboard design
- Design and develop RPDs, reports and dashboards
- Be the SME for business intelligence development and support
- Assist with Oracle BI Applications implementation/integrations and/or enhanced functionality
- Develop functional and technical design documentation
- Design, configure and improve functionalities of OBIA
- Support data conversion and integration activities when needed
- Standardize systems, business processes, and data elements; and provide for seamless data exchange from feeder systems and between lines of business.
- 4+ years of experience supporting OBIEE and/or OBIA suite
- Experience designing, developing, testing, and implementing OBIA reporting and dashboards
- Experience modeling and building Physical/BMM/Presentation layers in RPD
- Experience using Oracle BI Publisher including custom data models, RTF, XSLT, and eText templates.
- Working knowledge and experience with Oracle Data Integrator in OBIA 11g environment
- Ability to analyze client business data to identify key indicators pertaining to operations, risk, compliance, process and controls.
- Working knowledge or experience with SQL and other data analysis applications.
Executive Systems, Ltd. is recruiting to fill hundreds of positions nationwide. Our clients are major Fortune 500 Companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical, retail and financial industries. Please e-mail or call to get information about opportunities in your area.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled