One of our clients is looking for Sr. OBIEE Architect - Remote Position (Healthcare Experience Must)
Title: Sr. OBIEE Architect (Healthcare Experience Must)
Duration: 12 Months
Customer is currently seeking an Sr. OBIEE/OBIA architect. The Sr. OBIEE Architect should be familiar with multiple tools within the Oracle Business Intelligence tool suite including OAS, OBIEE, OBIA, Essbase, and BI Publisher. They would be responsible for design, development and support of the deployment of these solutions throughout our customer base. The Sr. OBIEE/OBIA applicant should have knowledge and experience with multiple combinations of these tools within various project opportunities. Potential resources should be comfortable making recommendations regarding strategies associated with creating Data Models, use of the repository, and Best Practices regarding Oracle BI strategies. This position is a very “hands on" position, so candidates will be expected to both develop and participate in project delivery. Position may require travel.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implementation of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition or Oracle Analysis Servers components in a stand-alone configuration or as part of EBusiness suite Analytics.
• Design and deliver business and technology solutions within a complex enterprise environment that will help clients gain competitive advantages and evolve into high performance enterprises.
• You will architect, and deliver Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Performance Management solutions across the enterprise.
• OBIEE Apps Developer with ODI ETL experience.
• Lead developer in developing and implementing OBIEE, OBIA including repository development, Reports and Dashboards on an OBIEE environment.
• Must have multiple implementation experience that has included the configuration and setup of Data Model, Repository, OBIEE Platform, Analytics Dashboards, etc.
• Responsible for new implementations, creating custom dashboards, standard development requests while adhering to best practice change management process.
• Responsible for Security Integration and deployment
• Responsible for leading the BI roadmap and integration solutions for customers
Responsible for driving the customer culture through values and customer service standards.
• Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal contacts.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships through effective and timely communication.
• Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner
Job Qualifications Title Requirements & Qualifications Job Qualifications
- Strong Project Management skills must be demonstrated in prior experience.
• Candidates must have hands on experience with gathering business requirements, documenting the reporting and analysis specifications, designing technical architecture, installing and configuring all components of OBIEE, implementing the metadata layers including physical, semantic, and presentation layers and generating reports and dashboards using various OBIEE components.
- Ideal candidates will have hands on experience with full life cycle of Data warehouse design and development including logical and physical data modeling, mapping data elements from various data sources and loading DW objects including dimensions, hierarchies, fact tables, and aggregates, building the Reporting Metadata layer, as well as building the reports.
- Candidate will have thorough understanding of Oracle BI Server architecture and metadata management strategy.
- Must show experience implementing 2-3 projects involving OBIEE Answers, Interactive Dashboard, and Reporting and Publishing and 1-2 projects involving OBIEE/Oracle Analytics, Healthcare Analytics
• Strong knowledge and experience with Healthcare reporting, Analytics, and Business reporting needs is a must
• 5+ years of OBIA experience (at least 2-3 implementations (12g or OAS experience preferred)
• OBIEE Administration, setup, installation
• Domain configuration in relation to OBIEE
• Repository creation, maintenance and migration
• Implemented out of the box analytics
• 2-4 years of RPD modeling experience (Dimensional, multi-dimensional)
• Experience with modeling RPD and developing reports on OBIEE
• Good communication and client facing skills
• Experience in Dimensional Data Modeling methodologies and techniques
• Experience with OBIEE and performance tuning on the Exadata and Exalytics Platform is a huge plus
• Experience with Healthcare Business Intelligence Reports and Dashboards integration is a must
• Experience in Healthcare Payer Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence is a huge plus