TechTu Business Solutions is looking for Tableau Report Developer/ Analyst who can work for one of our clients. Scope of the project requires extensive Data Analysis with strong SQL experience and worked with multiple tools like Tableau, Salesforce Service cloud and other reporting tools. The responsibilities for this position include design, develop and administer various reports to help IT & business users. An ideal candidate will work with various teams to understand their reporting needs, create reports and share with key stakeholders.
We are looking for an OBIEE Trainer. Detailed job description is as below. To apply for the job please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: One Month
- Provide Super users community with knowledge, skills, and abilities to utilize OBIEE effectively and support on day to day request.
- Provide adequate training to Super users to be able to build interactive dashboards, build and use graphs, perform ad- hoc analysis, configure information deliveries, alerts, produce reports, work with key performance indicators and scorecards.
- Create at 5 Day in-class training delivery tailored to current client OBIEE 12C system
- Develop, publish, and revise course and instructional materials, user guides for training
- Develop, design, write, and deliver training curricula and materials for classroom.
- The course should cover
- Overview of OBIEE tools
- Build analyses and dashboards.
- Build and use views and graphs in analyses.
- Create and work with KPIs and scorecards.
- Create and modify Oracle BI dashboards.
- Administer objects in the Presentation Services Catalog.
- Bachelor s degree and/or related field and completion of Training and Development course work.
- 8+ years’ experience assessing training needs and developing, delivering, and evaluating training curricula in a corporate training environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Instructor-led OBIEE Business Users training course cover the key elements in the OBIEE 12c suite, including tools to build interactive dashboards, perform ad hoc analysis, configure information deliveries, alerts and produce reporting.
- Experience in creating Oracle BI 12c training material with step-by-step instructions for creating Oracle BI analytics and dashboards in business intelligence applications.