Genesis10 is seeking a Sr. ODM Developer. This is for a 6 + month contract opportunity in Irving, TX with my client a leader in the Financial Services field.
We are looking for a passionate, senior level ODM developer with strong Java background to support our agile team.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in taking ownership of rules management and rules governance
* Minimum 3 years' experience in driving rules requirements to closure
* Minimum 3 years' experience setting up and customizing the business object model BOM) and vocabulary for rule authoring
* Minimum 3 years' experience Implementing the execution object model (XOM) that enables rule execution
* Minimum 3 years' experience Orchestrate rule execution through ruleflows
* Minimum 3 years' experience Author rule artifacts to implement business policies
* Minimum 3 years' experience in designing the structure of the rule repository (defining what metadata customizations are needed and possibly implementing the structure)
* Minimum 3 years' experience in working in a team environment Minimum 2 years' experience in Java/J2EE development
* At least 1 years' experience in REST or web service and integration patterns.
* At least 2 years' experience in working with Business, requirements and training on rules governance and authoring.
W2 Status: Only W2 candidates will be considered for this position.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
As a Genesis10 consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
* Medical and dental insurance
* Bi-weekly payroll
* 401k plan
* Successful re-marketing program
* Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
Start Date: 12/13/2018