Synechron is looking to onboard OFSAA (Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications) Developer/Technical Lead for one of our client in Charlotte, NC to work on Financial Services Data Foundation (FSDF) data model along with customizations.
Who we are !
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
What You Will Be Doing!
- Design, development, Implementation and Maintenance of OFSAA Suite of Applications such as Profitability (PFT) , Financial Crime and Compliance (FCCM), Pre Trade Approvals (PTA) , Deal Management (DM).
- To work on designing OFSAA metadata objects like Hierarchies, Measures, Dimensions and Rules.
- Design Data Quality rules (DQ) in OFSAA.
- Design of allocations for the Account level expenses such as Origination, Maintenance and Transaction and Relationship level expenses such as Treasury Services, Credit Monitoring, Workout Expenses, Base Relationship using the OFSAA/Profitability Management allocation engine.
- Work on the latest versions of the OFSAA products.
- Experience in installation and configuration of OFSAAI on Red Hat Linux servers.
- Design technology solutions on different scales
What We Are Looking For
- Strong experience in OFSAA platform and its solution in wide variety of environment and implementation of Data Warehousing and other OFSAA modules
- Good experience with OFSAAI Oracle 11g with hands on experience in design and architecture of the following modules: Oracle IPA, PFT, FTP
- Hands on experience working on OFSAA product implementation.
- Experience working on OFSAA FTP and PFT
- Experience on installation FTP and PFT, Data Model merging, dimensional Loading, Rules Configuration and Execution.
- Proficient in Data model merging for FTP and PFT solutions
- Good Experience in Metadata Migration from One set to another.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and is experienced in working with senior level managers, business people and developers across multiple disciplines.