Oracle ERP Techno functional Consultant, Sunnyvale, CA
Maxonic is looking for a (Oracle ERP Technical Consultant) for one of our leading customers in cyber securities.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include:
Medical Insurance through Cal Choice [Kaiser and Anthem Blue Cross]
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Oracle ERP Technical Analyst is a senior technical professional in the Business Applications Team. As a Technical Analyst, you will be a versatile resource who has a passion for technology, strong communications and enjoys solving business problems. This is a truly unique position where you can build and grow all your skills as you work with the business to identify and clarify business needs, design and propose a solution, plan the delivery and prototype working models as required through an agile methodology. This role requires a combination of analytical, technical, planning and communication skills.
- Works closely with business owners to identify / understand business needs and translates these into effective solutions that are aligned FireEye strategic goals and with the Business Applications roadmap
- Responsible for the end to end solution design and technical implementation within the scope of a business applications projects
- Creates iterative prototypes of solutions as required to demonstrate and ensure business alignment with proposals
- Keeps up to date with industry best practices and trends. Continuously updates the technical architecture based on changing technologies and knowledge related to vendor solutions
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies
- Assists with project scoping and effort estimations
- Minimum of 10+ years of professional Oracle ERP application implementation experience in a consultative capacity
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle ERP design & development best practices
- Extensive domain experience in the Financials and Supply Chain modules (GL, AP, PO, OM, INV, AR)
- Experience in Go To Market strategy and new product introductions
- Understanding of middleware and integration design
- Strong background in SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Workflow development experience
- Outstanding verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to effectively exert influence across teams without direct authority and especially towards senior management
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate and solve complex problems, and make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Takes ownership of problems and proactively resolves technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, strategy of the team
- Takes ownership of problems and ensures that solutions align to with the vision, mission, objectives, strategy of the team
- Working knowledge and experience of agile processes; SCRUM Master experience a plus
- Ability to manage project tasks and project resources across different geographies
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer
- 6+ months Contract position
Interested in Applying?
We can't wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and response to .com or call m eat 408-400-2304.