Title: Telematics Architect
Description: STG is a Preferred Vendor of a major Automotive Firm in MI. The client is actively looking for multiple Telematics Architect. Selected candidate will be responsible to perform overall end-to-end System Architecture and design, defines and develops the common framework, with the common functions, components and interfaces for new & existing components, features and services, for new and existing features that can be globally used. STG has a 98% repeat business rate from existing clients and have achieved industry awards and recognition for our services. Crain’s Detroit Business named STG to Michigan’s Fastest Growing Companies list in both 2020 and 2019, Top IT Services Company’s List in 2020, 2019, 2018, and Top Minority Business Enterprise List in 2020, 2019, and 2019.STG puts company CULTURE at the forefront of every business decision and employees are EMPOWERED and MEASURED for RESULTS. Both TEAMWORK and INDIVIDUAL Performance is recognized and rewarded. These positions are based in Auburn Hills, MI for a large Fortune 500 Automotive firm. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
The Connected Services Enterprise Architect – Senior responsibilities include if not limited to:
- This resource will also analyze if the new features can fit in the existing architecture and identify the re-usable components, functions and interfaces.
- Architect to Identify and document all technical requirements and design technical solutions utilizing enterprise architecture standards including documenting, identifying the different solutions provide multiple alternative in the architecture components and configuration and software development.
- The telematics features include In-vehicle Application Integration, customer portal integration, mobile app integration, convenience and infotainment services, safety and security services, vehicle-centric services, specific services, and administration services.
- Develop Architecture Requirements Document (ARD) that consists of (Architecture System/Feature Flows, Context Flows Features & Functions, Use Case Flows Component, Features & Functions, System/Feature Input /Output Flows, System Integration/Interface Flows, Logical Architecture- E2E system, Architecture DFEMA.
- Gather required information and create ARD Specification Requirements for Features & Enabler features Translate Feature descriptions into detailed architectures and designs Candidate experienced or knowledgeable in Legato App framework, Java App framework, Android Framework for In-Vehicle architecture, MQTT, Micro services, IoT Platforms. Experienced in Cloud Services, Offboard Voice Recognition (VR), Off board Navigation Integration & Maps,
- Participate in meetings to identify Functions, Components in vehicle, Service provider, 3rd party for all Features
- Provide multiple technical alternatives and present to the management the best System logical architecture
- Develop overall logical architecture for components, features& services Identify and evaluate any existing API's can be re-used Identify and evaluate any existing components and functions can be re-used Identify the interfaces for each components and functions Identify architecture and design issues and risks provide the status, update to management Create and Update System Flows for Interface Architecture Document – Baseline/ Approved Provide architecture alternatives, Pros and Cons of system flows with better solution for implementation Provide the Interface alternatives, Pros and Cons of system flows with better solution for implementation Lead and support Architecture discussions with Suppliers & 3rd party providers Lead in System Integration Architecture meetings
- Update the ARD with the Implementation View Review Implementation of API integration with SDP Platform/Features Support DRE’s in creating the CR’s Consult with DRE's regarding SFS and Interface requirements Support CVP (Connected Vehicle Program) from Construct to Close Create/update & attend weekly Status Reports Validate and update System Flows of Integrating Interface
- Architecture Document -Update based on Implementation Attend and Support Qualification / War room help identify the design issues and help DRE's Attend and Support Security reviews for the overall Logical Architecture Exceptional problem-solving and written and verbal communication skills, with broad understanding of IoT systems, B2B & B2C system Integrations Ensures the project is completed on time and meets all Architecture and design business and system requirements
- Preferred experience in Architecture solutions in developing system integration of Navigation, Voice Recognition, Maps, Machine Learning…etc. and multiple Off board service Architectures Integration in InVehicle, Mobile, Web, Call Center
- Applications Requires strong leadership, management and technical skills to manage the external/internal suppliers/groups.
- Technical skills include: Vehicle and Connectivity architectural skills
- Ability to review design and ensure the best design principles
- Vehicle Architecture knowledge / CAN.
3. Knowledge of Architecture System/Feature Flows, Context Flows Features & Functions, Use Case Flows Component, Features & Functions, System/Feature Input /Output Flows, System Integration/Interface Flows, Logical Architecture- E2E system, Architecture DFEMA.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Kavitha Shanmugham at kavitha.shanmugham(@)stgit.com and/or contact her at In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name – TA (MI).
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients' global IT needs. STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid vacations and paid holidays. For more information about STG, please visit us at www.stgit.com.