The Engineer in this position as the company’s Information Technology Specialist will be responsible for Office 365 and SharePoint administration; providing End-user support and training for hardware and software and collaborating with the IT and Business Management to ensure operational security, Maintenance, and Governance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Office 365 and SharePoint administration
- Ensuring the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability, and reliability.
- Administration, support, and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff.
- Work on the architecture and design of the Sharepoint information and sites.
- Maintenance/sustainment of existing client SharePoint sites and subsites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items).
- Maintenance, and sustainment of additional complementary functionality for customer sub-sites, lists, libraries, and content.
- Administer and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot Exchange related issues when alerted by monitoring software.
General IT: End-user support and training for hardware and software
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Skype, OneNote, Outlook, etc).
- Providing end-user support for all PC based hardware, applications, and services.
- New user setup and orientation including installing and configuring workstations, software, telephone services, network printing, etc.
- Maintain and provide support for all IT infrastructure.
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot OS, network, and storage-related issues.
Operational Security, Maintenance and Governance
- Responsible for logical and physical controls of the company’s IT system by providing, on a quarterly basis, documented assurance that access to computer resources (data, equipment, and facilities) is reasonable and restricted to authorized individuals.
- Perform software upgrades and patches.
- Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility.
- Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include Audit Log Reports evaluation, system, and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings.