Piper Companies is actively seeking an Office 365 Admin/ Service Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is a hybrid role. The Office 365 Admin/ Service Specialist will be responsible for resolving technical issues and providing support for end users through hardware, software and IT services.
Responsibilities of the Office 365 Admin/ Service Specialist:
- Responsible for assisting users with computer hardware and software issues.
- Responsible for fielding Service Desk tickets.
- Responsible for managing hardware and software inventory.
- Responsible for Mobile Device Management and Office 365 administration.
Qualifications of the Office 365 Admin/ Service Specialist:
- 5 or more years of experience in IT.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related is preferred.
- 4 or more years' experience with Office 365 and contributing end user support.
- Experience with Azure - Active Directory, and troubleshooting Mobile Devices (airwatch).
- PowerShell and SharePoint experience is a bonus.
Compensation for the Office 365 Admin/ Service Specialist:
- Salary: $45/hr
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, PTO
- Must be COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Hybrid work model -3 days in 2 days from home
Key words: Office 365, Service Desk, Help Desk, Admin, Web Admin, Service specialist, pharmaceutical, hybrid, specialist, IT, Azure, air watch, active directory, mobile devices, service, end user support, end user, information technology, troubleshooting, power shell, sharepoint