Description Job Description:
Join our team of talented technologist and industry leaders in driving digital transformation for our customers. We are committed to achieving user-centric customer services across the enterprise we support. We are looking for an experienced Office 365 Administrator with strong communications skills in working with internal and external customers.
This role requires an individual with hands on experience administering Exchange Online. Duties include examining incidents and problems and suggesting and implementing appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return to service. These include maintaining systems for email journaling, archiving, and eDiscovery requests. This individual will work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met and ensure functionality of capabilities of customers.
The Office 365 Administrator will support the PM and must work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders in achieving mission objectives. Specifically, the candidate must be able to provide technical leadership and hands own expertise, while interacting with, and supporting customers and management and technical personnel directly.
Location: Washington, DC - temporarily remote / however must live in DC area. Once COVID restrictions loosen, candidate will be expected to work in the office.
- Provide implementation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and monitoring support
- Support efforts to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
- Provide follow-up reports (technical findings, feedback, resolution steps taken) for root cause analysis, operational assessment and process improvement initiatives.
- Support customer requirements in a 24/7/365 environment and be able to provide on-call support during outages occurring after hours (on a rotating basis).
- Collaborate with peers and other service lanes to perform network latency analysis to address slow connections and user experience issues.
- Support issues related to group mailboxes and distribution lists to include designating an end-user(s) as the group mailbox owner.
- Manage and operate email routing devices and services
- Interface with Microsoft for any Tier 3 support.
- Perform day-to-day management and administration for Exchange Online system within an Office 365 hybrid/cloud environment.
- Manage, maintain, and troubleshoot email retentions systems
- Manage roles and services, user permissions, email queues, and dynamic distribution groups.
- Implementation of Exchange PowerShell to fulfill automation tasks
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- Hands on experience with implementation, deployment, migration, and support for Exchange Online, including working with Exchange Hybrid servers
- Strong communication skills and experience partnering with senior IT and Program leadership
- Understanding of ITIL concepts
- Customer Service - works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills - be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Experience with interacting with service lanes to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Experience with Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Experience with Scripting/Automation through Exchange PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment.
- Time management skills with the ability to work within an IT Service Management/ticketing system (Service Now) independently
- Track record of working effectively within a team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results.
- Ability to triage and properly classify incidents and prioritize work efforts accordingly
- Experience with log reviews, incident analysis, and identification of issue trends