Sparks Group is currently seeking a Office 365 Solution Developer in the Fairfax, VA area!
- Develop front-end solutions in
Microsoft 365 to meet the customizations developed in SharePoint
- Develop and implement solutions for
Collaboration portals, Enterprise content management, Workflow, and Enterprise
- Provide feedback on best practices for solution
design with an understanding of Information Architecture functionality
- Communicate complex technical concepts
to clients and/or executive leaders
- Analyze feasibility and perform testing of new
- Analyze business processes and requirements
from technical/non-technical teams and convert them into system functionality
within the Office 365/hybrid framework
- Work with other departments to ensure security
- B.S in Science or equivalent technical field
- 4+ years of hands on experience in SharePoint Developing
- 2+ years of experience developing and implementing Office 365
- Knowledge of PowerApps formulas and
- Experience implementing hybrid
solutions between on - premise and Office 365 environments
- Familiar with the related technologies such
as: SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, Azure ADFS, etc.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.