Do you want to make an impact on the world around you? The work we are doing at Kyra Solutions directly impacts government entities and the citizens they serve. The role of an Office Administrator provides administrative support for our team and a positive customer experience for clients.
Join Our Team
Work for a growing company that cares. We are dedicated to our employees and have won Florida Trend's "Best Companies to Work for in Florida" two years in a row. Other awards Kyra has received include INC magazine’s "One of America’s Fastest Growing Companies" and PowderKeg’s National Tech Culture Award for “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Culture.” Don’t take our word for it; check out our reviews on Glassdoor!
Roles & Responsibilities
* Provides administrative support and assistance on special projects as requested or needed.
* Works in a cooperative manner with managers, supervisors, coworkers, customers and the public.
* Answers, screens and routes all incoming calls, promptly and courteously.
* Greets and announces visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
* Receives and promptly distributes incoming messages, priority packages, and other deliveries.
* Distributes incoming and outgoing mail.
* Scans, copies and sends any document/mail to the required person.
* Maintains inventory of office supplies. Works closely with Lakeland office and have orders approved and placed from Lakeland office.
* Coordinates with Lakeland office in Ordering, distributing business cards, gifts etc.
* Maintains office services, including placing service calls on office equipment, phone service providers, cleaning services, water supply, landscaper, contractors, etc.
* Assists in the planning and scheduling of meetings, set up and initiate Zoom/TEAMS meetings and sets up Conference Calls, calendar invites and webinars.
* Coordinates with Lakeland office for consultant’s/Kyra staff’s travel arrangements, hotel reservations, event planning.
* Update and maintain client/employee contact information.
* Setup and organize files and other records.
* Perform miscellaneous errands locally to the UPS, FedEx, post office, print shop, etc.
* Maintains and updates all information into CRM system on a timely basis.
* Reviews and maintains expense reports of consultants and sends for payment processing to Lakeland.
* Help coordinate Tallahassee events and schedules.
* Assists, supports, and tracks RFQ responses.
* Performs any additional tasks assigned.
* 3+ years of office administration experience.
* Associate degree or higher preferred.
* Able to work independently.
* Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
* Proficient in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Kyra Solutions is a premier Information Technology Consulting firm, established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. The Office Administrator position is based in the Kyra’s Tallahassee Collaboration Center located in Southwood area. Kyra Solutions provides excellent benefit options, including: health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), retirement savings 401(k) plan, paid time off (PTO), and more.
Founded in 1997, Kyra Solutions is a national leader of transportation technology and regulatory solutions in government. We specialize in the art and science of digital transformation in government. Our commitment to providing the highest level of service and tailored solutions has supported our consistent double-digit growth for over a decade. We are headquartered in the greater Tampa Bay area with other offices across Florida and an innovation center in Silicon Valley, CA.
Because of our dedication to our employees, we have won one of the Best Companies to Work for in Florida 2 years in a row by Florida Trend magazine. Kyra has won other numerous awards including the coveted INC magazine’s one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies several years in a row. Kyra’s commitment to our employees, to best practices in project management and business analysis, and to solution development has led to our achievement in becoming the first Project Management Institute certified company in Florida. Our proven successful track record has resulted in several prestigious awards including the State of Florida's Diversity Business of the Year Award. We are proud to be a sponsor for the TaxWatch Productivity Awards and partner to Florida TaxWatch. Visit our website for more information.
Background & References
Verifiable professional references will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Level two background check will be done on the selected candidate for employment, criminal (State & Federal), education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.