A Staffing and solutions firm is seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join their team In Tampa! In this role, the employee would serve as an administrative assistant who is heavily involved in the operations of the Human Resources department and work with an off-shore team. We are searching for an administrative professional that can keep the show going on while our team members are connecting people to their dream jobs and helping Tampa Bay's leading companies find talent to grow their business.
The ideal candidate will be extremely detail-oriented and very organized as well as very flexible and dynamic. This employee will be responsible for various administrative and Human Resources tasks to keep the office running smoothly. Organization, time-management, and general office oversight will be necessary in this role.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Office Management
- Order office supplies & inventory including stationary, corporate gifting, promotion items, and coffee service
- Monitor building access system and report office/building problems as well as schedule maintenance: lights, fumigation, keycards, etc.
- Maintain phone system, set up extensions and new numbers, and lead issue resolution.
- Ensure television, cable, and Internet are in working order.
- Design, proof, and order business cards for office personnel.
- Supervise Office Assistant in scheduling and event planning for office/holiday parties as well as maintaining guest list and RSVPs.
- Establishing processes and procedures to maintain efficiency
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Sales & Financial Support
- Create and update weekly office performance and sales reporting.
- Review news outlets for relevant updates on existing/targeted clients and distribute to office.
- Assist management with quarterly reporting and PowerPoint presentations for local office and parent company.
- Assist producers in processing placements through CRM system, identify Consultants who've met bonus eligibility requirements, and request information from share services.
- Review A/R aging report from parent company and identify accounts with an extensive DSO.
- Send W-9 form to clients as needed.
- Submit invoices to A/P and review payables for the office from the parent company.
- Performing HR duties such as scheduling interviews and handling some on boarding, Immigration and payroll and training duties, as needed
- Provide customer service and virtual portal support to consultants and clients to resolve any needs/issues.
- Schedule and complete follow-up calls after first paycheck received to ensure everything is correct.
- Handle Workers Comp and Employment Verification paperwork and communication.
Additional Responsibilities and ad-hoc projects
- Book Travel (as needed)
- Confidentially assist management with personnel issues.
- Prepare onboarding for new hires (order equipment, set up desk, authorize access codes/fobs, parking, etc.). Complete necessary HR paperwork and new-hire activities on first day.
- A high school degree or equivalent is require, a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Proven administrative and Human Resources experience
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Very flexible and dynamic
Interested candidates please call me @ 732-734-8880 or mail me @ sam AT amzur DOT com